Book DescriptionStep-by-step techniques, illustrated with highly visual examples throughout the book, show you how to build up your ActionScripting skills quickly and effectively. A support website (www.sprite.net/understanding) provides all the content you need to try out the techniques shown in the book for yourself.
Ideal for those studying multimedia and information technology and anyone who wants to produce highly effective online interactive content. This guide gives you all you need to ensure you have a firm foundation of knowledge on how to use ActionScript creatively so you can produce professional results.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Introduction – Understanding ActionScript: Basic Techniques for Creatives
- Section 1: ActionScript Basics
- Section 2: ActionScript Fundamentals
- Section 3: Object Fundamentals
- Section 4: Working with Components
- Section 5: Game Building
- Title: Understanding Flash MX 2004 ActionScript 2
- Release date: January 2013
- Publisher(s): Focal Press
- ISBN: 9780240519319