To add transparency and color emission maps to materials, follow these steps:
- Import the provided files.
- Duplicate the card_diffuse_start Texture, naming the copy card_diffuse.
- From the Project panel, drag the FBX model package into the Hierarchy to create a GameObject in the Scene.
- Create a new Material named m_card. Choose Project menu: Create | Material. Drag the card_diffuse Texture into the Albedo property of m_card.
- In the Hierarchy, select PackageCard (child of package), and assign it your new m_card Material.
- Create a new Material named m_plastic. Choose Project menu: Create | Material. Change its Rendering Mode to Transparent. Use the Diffuse color picker to change the color's RGB values to 56/56/56, and Alpha to ...