Time for action - add physics to your game
Let's tap into Unity's built-in physics engine by adding a Rigidbody component to the Ball.
- Select the Ball in the Hierarchy panel.
- In the menu, choose Component | Physics | Rigidbody.
- A Rigidbody component is added to the Ball. You can see it in the list of the components of the Ball Game Object in the Inspector panel.
- Make sure that the Rigidbody component's Use Gravity checkbox is checked in the Inspector panel.
- Press Play to test your game.
- Press Play again when you've recovered from how awesome that was.
No way! When you tested your game, you should have seen your Ball plummet straight down and land ...