Time for action - make the ball bouncy
- Make sure that the Ball is selected.
- In the Inspector panel, find the Sphere Collider component of the Ball. If it is closed, click on the gray triangular arrow to expand it so that you can get at its goodies.
- Find the Materials parameter of the Sphere Collider.
- Click-and-hold on the small black arrow next to the label that reads None (Physic Material).
- Choose Bouncy from the list.
- Test your game by clicking on the Play button.
- When you finally snap out of it, press Play again to escape the mesmerizing results.
The Standard Assets package that we imported with our project includes a number of useful prebuilt ...