Time for action - add both scenes to the build list
There's just one last thing we need to do. Unity keeps a laundry list of scenes to bundle together when we run the game called the Build List. If we call a scene that is not on the Build List, Unity will throw an error and the game won't work. And we don't want that.
- Click on File | Build Settings...; the Build Settings panel appears.
- Click-and-drag the title and game scenes from the Scenes folder in the Project panel into the Build Settings panel, in the little window labeled Scenes to build.
- Close the Build Settings panel.
- Click File | Save to save the scene.
- Press the Play button to test the game.
The order in which you add scenes to the Build List matters. Scenes appear ...