Time for action - space this sucker up a bit
I've never known a space shooter to take place in front of an apartment building, so let's get rid of our old backdrop. Then we'll pull a fun trick with multiple cameras to add a space backdrop to our game.
- Click on the brownstone apartment building Game Object and delete it from the Scene.
- Click on GameObject | Create Other | Camera to add a second camera to the scene.
- Rename the camera SpaceCam.
- In the Project panel, select the starfield texture.
- Click on GameObject | Create Other | GUI Texture.
Suddenly, the starfield image appears in the Game view, but it completely takes over! Let's fix this.