Time for action - building Halo
OK, don't get too excited. We're not actually going to build Halo... we're going to build a halo to make our bullet look all glowy and awesome.
- Ensure that the bullet Game Object is still selected.
- In the menu, select Component | Rendering | Halo. This adds a cool halo effect to the bullet.
- In the Inspector panel, click on the color swatch for the Halo Component. Enter the same neon-green color values as before:
- Change the halo's Size value to 0.5.
Now let's get the bullet ready to move around in the physics engine.
- Make sure the bullet Game Object is still selected.
- In the menu, click on Component ...