Time for action – make the Ball bouncy
- Let's import a new package with certain goodies we'll need to make the Ball bounce. In the menu, navigate to Assets | Import Package | Physic Materials, then click on the Import button. A bunch of Physic Materials (whatever they are) get added to our Project panel:
- Make sure that the Ball is selected.
- In the Inspector panel, find the Sphere Collider component of the Ball. If it is closed, click on the gray triangular arrow to expand it so that you can get at its goodies.
- Find the Material parameter of the Sphere Collider.
- Click the small black circle next to the label that reads None (Physic Material).
- Double-click ...
Get Unity 4.x Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.