To create a simple Action Point, follow these steps:
- Import the character to Unity.
- Put it on the scene and add a NavMesh Agent component to it.
- Bake the NavMesh in the scene.
- Create an Animator Controller and assign it to the character's Animator component.
- Create a float Speed parameter and a Trigger Action parameter in the controller.
- Drag and drop the Idle, Walk, and Action animations to the controller. Make sure that the Idle animation is the default state.
- Create four transitions (see the following image):
- Idle | Walk with one condition: Speed parameter greater than 0.5. Has Exit Time should be set to false and TransitionDuration set to around 0.1 seconds.
- Walk | Idle with one condition: Speed parameter less than ...