Assemble the scene in Unity
Now, we can use the gallery room model in Unity and add a floor and a ceiling with skylights. We will apply textures to the walls and add lighting.
The gallery room
First, we'll build the art gallery's room structure by performing the following steps:
- Create a new scene by navigating to File | New Scene.
- Create a floor plane by navigating to GameObject | 3D Object | Plane. Reset its Transform option and rename it to
- Create the material for the floor and color it beige.
- Our room is sized 24 by 36 feet, which in meters is 7.3 by 11. A Unity plane is 10 units square. So Scale it to (
- Import the gallery model (for instance,
Gallery.blend). Drag a copy from Project Assets into the Scene. Reset its Transform ...