OTHER TITLES FROM THE ECONOMICS COLLECTION
Philip Romero, The University of Oregon and Jeffrey Edwards, North Carolina A&T State University, Editors
• How the Information Revolution Remade Business and the Economy: A Roadmap for Progress of the Semiconductor Industry by Apek Mulay
• Money and Banking: An Intermediate Market-Based Approach, Second Edition by William D. Gerdes
• Basic Cost Benefit Analysis for Assessing Local Public Projects, Second Edition by Barry P. Keating and Maryann O. Keating
• International Economics, Second Edition: Understanding the Forces of Globalization for Managers by Paul Torelli
• The Commonwealth of Independent States Economies: Perspectives and Challenges by Marcus Goncalves and Erika Cornelius Smith
• Econometrics ...