Table of contents
What Is Unobtrusive Ajax?
- Separating Behavior, Presentation, and Content
- Physical Separation
- Conceptual Separation
- Similarities to Model-View-Controller
- Using Web Technologies Unobtrusively
- Why Use Unobtrusive Ajax?
How to Use Unobtrusive Ajax
- Convincing Your Bosses and Clients
- Browser Tools
- Importance of Links and Forms
- Make Content Available with and without Ajax
- Separate Presentation from Content with CSS
- About the Author
- What Is Unobtrusive Ajax?
- Title: Unobtrusive Ajax
- Release date: July 2007
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9780596557492
You might also like
Entity Framework Core in Action, Second Edition
Entity Framework Core in Action, Second Edition is an in-depth guide to reading and writing databases …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns
Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns teaches you to use DI to reduce hard-coded dependencies between …
Svelte: A Beginner's Guide