Table of contents
What Is Unobtrusive Ajax?
- Separating Behavior, Presentation, and Content
- Physical Separation
- Conceptual Separation
- Similarities to Model-View-Controller
- Using Web Technologies Unobtrusively
- Why Use Unobtrusive Ajax?
How to Use Unobtrusive Ajax
- Convincing Your Bosses and Clients
- Browser Tools
- Importance of Links and Forms
- Make Content Available with and without Ajax
- Separate Presentation from Content with CSS
- About the Author
- What Is Unobtrusive Ajax?
- Title: Unobtrusive Ajax
- Release date: July 2007
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9780596557492
You might also like
Introducing Microsoft® ASP.NET AJAX
Visit the catalog page for Introducing Microsoft® ASP.NET AJAXVisit the errata page for Introducing Microsoft® ASP.NET …
Professional Ajax, 2nd Edition
Professional Ajax 2nd Edition provides a developer-level tutorial of Ajax techniques, patterns, and use cases. The …
Applied ASP.NET 4 in Context
ASP.NET 4 is the latest version of Microsoft's revolutionary web technology. It is the principal technology …
Programming ASP.NET MVC 4
Get up and running with ASP.NET MVC 4, and learn how to build modern server-side web …