BE DETERMINED. BE DRIVEN. BE UNSTOPPABLE.
Don't just coast through life - power through. Stop making plans that don't come to fruition. Everyone's busy, but nobody's getting much done. It's time to start achieving our life goals and not letting life itself get in the way.
GET ORGANIZED. LEAD. BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. DELIVER RESULTS.
With training from accomplished business coach and endurance triathlete Pete Wilkinson, you'll learn how to hone a razor sharp focus, keep driving through to the finishing line and become what you've always wanted to be. You'll learn how to be more productive, expand your support system, and make things happen. You'll discover your strengths and weaknesses, and how to leverage one and delegate the other. With a practical, straightforward action plan for life, Unstoppable will help you:
Gain a crystal-clear overall focus
Direct your attention to key areas of priority
Lead yourself and others more effectively
Make the most of each day's 86,400 seconds
Improve personal and professional relationships
So, dust off your aspirations and drag them into the light. Get rid of the frustration, regain your focus, and start making your goals a priority. Unstoppable gives you a roadmap to your very best destination.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Part One: The Beginning
Part Two: The Foundation
- Chapter 2: Becoming Effective is All About Your Habits!
- Chapter 3: Your Crystal Clear Vision
- Chapter 4: Your 3 Core Objectives
- Chapter 5: Your 5 Goals
Part Three: The Execution Skills
- Chapter 6: The Four Key Skills You Need
- Chapter 7: Skill One: Leadership
- Chapter 8: Skill Two: Personal Organization
- Chapter 9: Skill Three: Relationship Building
- Chapter 10: Skill Four: Key Strength Development
- Part Four: The Next 12 Months
- About the Author
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Unstoppable: Using the Power of Focus to Take Action and Achieve your Goals
- Release date: January 2015
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857085825
You might also like
Driven to Distraction at Work: How to Focus and Be More Productive
Are you driven to distraction at work?
Focus, 2nd Edition
Feeling distracted? Scattered? Time is slipping away from you? You’re not alone. But it doesn’t have …
Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want—Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
Based on more than 20 years of experience and 40 years of research, this book presents …
Think on Your Feet
“[Think on Your Feet] is a helpful maven’s guide ideal for anyone who views a podium …