Level 2. Answers to Review Questions
Chapter 11 Review Questions
1. What are the two major properties a pline has and a line does not?
Property 1, a pline’s segments are joined together. Property 2, a pline can have thickness.
2. What is the key command to add thickness to a pline?
3. What is the key command to create a pline out of regular lines?
4. What option gives the pline curvature? What option undoes the curvature?
Spline option. Decurve option.
5. What two major things happen when you explode a pline?
It loses its thickness and is split into segments.
6. What other options for pline were mentioned?
Making a pline with variable thickness, adding an arc, and various other vertex options.
7. Define an xline and specify a ...