Steps Needed to Design for Successful User Experience
When designing a product for new target users or a new type of product, you’ll need to go through almost all the previously described methods in this book. I have changed the order of the steps to optimize the design process for a new product and a product with a new target user group. Here are the steps:
- Identify or define your target users.
- Identify target user needs.
- Find and prioritize core tasks for new target users.
- Identify key core tasks.
- Design and innovate basic user experience elements.
- Identify and design needed technologies.
- Identify applications and innovate.
- Design your product.
In this chapter I will go through all the steps listed above. However, I'll reference previous ...