Chapter 6. Deploying the existing sample solution 237
6.4.1 Changing deployment descriptors for the Web service
The exchange server was originally designed to be accessed via a Web Services
Gateway. We changed this to simplify the installation. The following sections
describe what we did to make this change, and also what you could do to change
it back to using a Web Services Gateway.
Removing the AggService application
To remove the AggService application:
1. The first thing you have to do is stop the AggServerEAR application.
2. Using the WebSphere Administrative Console choose Applications
Enterprise Application, select the AggServiceEAR application, then click
3. Once the application is stopped, you must stop the templates.
4. Go to Applications
→ Enterprise Application → AggServiceEAR then
scroll down and choose Business Process Modules.
5. Click AggService.far.
6. Click Templates. This will bring you to a page that should look like
Figure 6-40 Stopping templates
7. Make sure all the templates are selected and then click Stop. When all the
templates are stopped, you should save the change to the Master
You must now delete some rows out of the process_instance_t table in the
1. Start a DB2 command prompt by choosing Start
→ Programs → IBM
→ Command Line Tools → Command Window.