6. Thinking Thematic
What You Will Learn
• How do individuals differ in their preference for Thematic Thinking? And why should one group, in particular, take this book to hand and read it cover to cover?
• How can customers be included to reap the potential of Thematic Thinking?
• How can guiding questions be used to create thematic ideas?
• How can thematic ideas be identified, especially if you are one of those individuals who are “naturally” blind to them?
• How do you overcome the various biases (from bad mood to cultural context) that inhibit the application of Thematic Thinking?
What does it take to think thematic? That is the question this chapter aims to answer. Some individuals are more open to perceive thematic similarity and hence ...