USING Windows 8
Make Windows® 8 do what you want it to do, and discover everything Windows can do for the first time! Using Windows® 8 is the fastest, easiest way to master Microsoft’s radically new version of Windows. Don’t just read about Windows 8—see it and hear it with step-by-step screencasts and expert audio tips.
Show Me video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see
Tell Me More audio delivers insights straight from the experts
J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft MVP, MCT, and MCITP, is the co-founder of ClipTraining.com and an internationally published author with more than a dozen titles to his credit.
Nick Saccomanno, a Microsoft
Certified Professional (MCP), develops Microsoft
Windows and Office-based content for ClipTraining.com.
Wayne Dipchan, MCSE, MCDBA, MCT, and senior Wintel SA/SE, is the owner of AriLex Technologies LLC and is the co-author of Windows Server 2008 How To.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Media Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- 1. What’s New in Windows 8
- 2. Navigating the Windows 8 User Interface
- 3. System Setup and Personalization
- 4. Mail, Photos, Video, and Music
- 5. Additional Windows 8 Features
- 6. Internet Explorer 10
- 7. Home Networking
- 8. Domain Networking
- 9. Using Security Features in Windows 8
- 10. System Configuration Settings
- 11. Performance and Monitoring Tools
- 12. Managing and Troubleshooting
- Ad Pages
- Title: Using Windows® 8
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133353297