DRIVERS OF CHANGE
• Identify and describe the role of external drivers of quality improvements
• Identify and describe the role of internal drivers of quality improvements
• Understand the role of quality data and measurements in monitoring care
• Describe the link between quality care and financial rewards
• Explain the role of quality management in improving patient safety
There can be no quality control or performance improvement—no way to assess safety and value—without relying on objective data about the delivery of care. Data are becoming the common language used by those involved with health care to measure quality of care and successful processes and outcomes. With data, claims of providing “good” or “excellent” ...