• What negotiation is and is not
• How the win-lose and win-win strategies emerged
• What win-lose and win-win (their risks and rewards) are
• Which is better: win-lose or win-win
While shopping at the cereals aisle in a supermarket, I picked up my favorite brand, while my girlfriend picked a new one. I then curiously asked:
• “Are you taking this cereal?” pointing to the box she was holding.
• “Yes, I think so,” she answered somewhat hesitantly.
• “Are you sure? You’ve always bragged that your favorite brand was the very best one and that you could not have anything else,” I asked, trying to prevent her from regretting her decision afterwards.
• “Please ...