• Some ideas about negotiation that we usually take for granted
• How some ideas about negotiation prevent us from negotiating win-win
• Several concepts around negotiation value (Pareto Frontier, zero-sum, etc.)
• Do we need trust to negotiate or to negotiate win-win?
• The impact of short- and long-term ... relationships on negotiations
“We have met the enemy, and he is us.”
Think about a time when we lost something, say our home or car key. We probably went looking for it as soon as we realized it was lost. We looked and looked, but we could not find it. We looked in all of the places we could have left it and in some others just to make sure. We double-checked ...