• Why most people mix and trade between the three negotiations
• How to establish interdependence
• What the five components of trust are
• What zero-trust is and how to use it
• What an unconditional contructive behavior is
• Why concessions are very dangerous moves
To build a good working relationship in our negotiations, we need to know how to answer three basic questions:
1. What are we really trying to build to begin with?
2. How do we start building it?
3. How do we strengthen it?
Thus, this chapter is organized to help us do just that:
1. Define Relationship – Better define what a relationship is so that we can be sure of working towards the right goal and avoid mixing relationship and substance; ...