• Why communication is so important for negotiations
• What communication’s main enemies are
• What three-way communication is and how it is different from two-way communication
• What makes for good communication
• How to listen, and ask questions to learn and lead
• How to talk and increase our power of persuasion
Communication is the conduit for everything that takes place in a negotiation. Used to send and receive messages, it is also referred to as the element of process: the way in which things are communicated during a negotiation.
Under the goal of developing an efficient two-way communication, negotiators aim to develop both their listening and advocating skills. To achieve this goal, negotiators ...