• What value creation and value claiming are
• Does value creation really create value?
• How to focus on and create value
• How I can create better options
• What the enemies of value creation are
• How I can overcome these enemies
After building the bridge and discovering value, negotiators are in the coveted position to create value. Every time a negotiation creates value, it challenges the positional bargaining determinism and zero-sum mentality. Value creation is the biggest asset against a win-lose defeatist view of negotiations and towards positive change.
However, value creation is not easy. It takes lots of good decisions, effort and discipline to get us to where we can create value. Interdependence, ...