Xilinx 9.1 Tutorial
This tutorial gives an overview of how to create a new Xilinx project, add source files, synthesize, and implement your design.
- Open up Xilinx project navigator.
- The open window has four panes as follows:
- A source pane that shows the organization of the source files that make up your design. There are three tabs so that you can view the functional modules or HDL libraries for your project, or look at various snapshots of the project.
- A process pane that lists the various operations you can perform on a given object in the source pane.
- A log pane that displays the various messages from the currently running process.
- An editor pane where you can enter the HDL code.
Creating a New Design
Create a new project ...