Embedded Design Using VHDL
- To understand what is an embedded system
- Architecture of embedded system
- VHDL coding for each of the components of embedded system
- How to achieve design optimizations
- Limitations of VHDL for embedded system design
Embedded system refers to a computer which performs a specified task against the general purpose computers and includes both hardware as well as software. Broadly speaking, it is a digital integrated system which has a one or more special purpose processors embedded in them. These special purpose processors are generally referred to as processor cores. Processor cores run the special function that is required to be performed by the embedded system. In fact, with ...