The works proposed are presented in three categories: firstly those considered as indispensable in the considered domain and called “basics”, next the monographs exhaustively dealing with a well-defined related subject, and finally the documents regarded as general culture in relation to the text of the book. The titles preceded by an asterisk are reputed to be out-of-print. Another important source of documentation is the collection of specialized reviews on microwaves, and particularly the IEEE Transactions on MTT, of which some articles are explicitly cited in the text.
1. The basics
– Matthaei, Young and Jones, Microwave Filters, Impedance Matching Networks and Coupling Structures, Artech House, 1964.
– Anatol I. Zverev, Handbook of Filter Synthesis, Wiley, 1967.
– * H. Aberdam, Aide-mémoire électronique et radio-électronique, vol. 1, Dunod, 1970.
– Edward C. Jordan, Reference Data for Engineers, SAMS/MacMillan Computer Publishing, 1985.
– Brian Wadell, Transmission Line Design Handbook, Artech House, 1991.
– Brian J. Minnis, Designing Microwave Circuits by Exact Synthesis, Artech House, 1996.
– K.C. Gupta, Microwave Lines and Slotlines, Artech House, 1996.
– Sener Uysal, Nonuniform Line Microstrip Directional Couplers and Filters, Artech House, 1993.
– Jamal & Shahin Izadian, Microwave Transition Design, Artech House, 1988.
– * E. Hausbrand, Evaporation, condensation et refroidissement, Béranger, 1910.
– F. Gervais, Les nouveaux supraconducteurs ...