If you’re a photographer, designer, or simply one of the
millions of Photoshop users who wants to dive in and start using
the video features available directly within Photoshop, look no
further than this inspiring and hands-on guide by top-notch trainer
and artist Colin Smith. You’ll begin with the basics of video
production and then move quickly into organizing and reviewing your
footage using Lightroom and Bridge, editing and color correcting
your footage, working with audio, adding 3D and motion, and
exporting your final project. As a bonus, you’ll learn to put
together slideshows with timeline effects, create breathtaking
timelapse images, create cinematic looks, add video into 2D and 3D
environments, and perform many more creative techniques. The
accompanying footage and image files allow you to try out some of
the techniques on your own, giving you the confidence to take your
own projects to the next level.
• Focuses on the video features and best-practice workflow methods that allow busy professionals to edit and correct their footage without leaving Photoshop!
• Engaging and friendly instruction from a top trainer and expert.
• Loaded with creative techniques and details for creating beautiful videos and enhancing your Photoshop projects.
• Clear, four-color images throughout with accompanying image files and footage on the disc make this both an inspirational and practical guide.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1. Shooting Video: The Basics of Video Production
- Chapter 2. Organizing Assets In Adobe Lightroom And Adobe Bridge
- Chapter 3. Basic Editing In Adobe Photoshop
- Chapter 4. Using Advanced Editing Techniques
- Chapter 5. Bringing Video Alive with Sound
- Chapter 6. Taking it to the Cinema with Filters and Adjustments
- Chapter 7. Adding Animation and Motion Graphics
- Chapter 8. Creating Engaging Multimedia Slideshows
- Chapter 9. Outputting Your Video
- Ad Pages
- Title: Video in Photoshop for Photographers and Designers
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780133039788