- A process that allows the hypervisor to reclaim physical memory pages by forcing the virtual machine operating system to flush memory pages to disk.
- A measure of network performance defined by the amount of data that can travel through the network over a period of time. Typically given in bits per seconds.
- A computer server without any operating system software installed.
- Business Continuance and Disaster Recovery. An availability topic area that covers how businesses can protect their business-critical processing from disasters, natural and man-made, that would otherwise destroy or significantly interrupt service from the datacenter.
- bridged network
- A connection type that allows a virtual machine ...
Get Virtualization Essentials, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.