2. Finding Your Way Around the Interface
In This Chapter
• What is the ribbon?
• When would I use contextual tabs?
• What’s in a contextual menu?
• What is in the drawing window?
• How can I work with shapes?
• Can I use keyboard shortcuts?
If you have ever been lost and consulted a map to get your bearings, you already understand the concept of this chapter. This chapter shows you where things are located, and you become aware of various menus and tools that might otherwise escape your attention. Notice how things are referred to in this chapter because that makes it easier to follow the steps and recognize these features throughout this book.
You may already know or understand some of the features presented here; just skim through to make ...