In This Chapter
• What are Groups, and why should I use them?
• How can I line my shapes up with Align?
• How does the Position feature make sure my shapes are not too close together?
• Will I get a Light Cycle if I enable Grid?
• How do I slip new shapes under old ones?
• How will Re-Layout Page fix my diagram?
Chapter 5, “Working with Shapes,” considered the ways you can select the shapes you want to use in your drawings. It also examined how you create your own collections of shapes and arrange them into stencil sets. In this chapter you start working with shapes placed into the drawing window. You look at fundamental tools like Groups and examine other tools and settings that allow you to keep things neatly arranged in ...