In This Chapter
• Are shapes smarter than they appear?
• How can I peel back the layers on SmartShapes?
• How can I import pictures into my diagrams from the Insert tab?
• How do I let diagrams speak for me by inserting Excel charts?
• How can I use Vectored Graphics and AutoCAD drawings?
SmartShapes are an important feature of Visio that can easily be taken for granted. This chapter spends a little time looking at what makes them so smart and how you can access all that extra shape potential.
Although you can read about how Visio has lots and lots of shapes, it is a picture that’s worth a thousand words, right? Visio makes it easy to bring pictures and clip art into your drawings and even provides special ...