13. Unique Needs: Touchscreens, Custom Templates, and Complex Printing Concerns
In This Chapter
• How will a touchscreen allow me to reach out and touch Visio 2013?
• How can I create my own templates?
• How can I avoid print nightmares when printing tiled Visio drawings?
• How can I avoid problems by looking before I print multipage drawings?
It is increasingly common to use touchscreens when working with applications and software, but finding your way around the Visio touch interface is a unique situation. This chapter looks at the ways tools have been modified in Visio 2013 to facilitate touch.
Businesses and organizations have unique needs and standards. When preparing Visio content, you can save lots of time by preparing your own templates ...