In This Chapter
• How can I make my time count using linked external data?
• How does Automatically Link with External Data save me even more time?
• How does Refresh with My External Data save so much time I create time paradoxes?
• How can I get fancy with data graphics?
• How will customizing data graphics make my diagrams really pop?
The material in this chapter is focused on features that Visio 2013 Professional and Visio Pro for Office 365 include in the Data tab. If you have Visio 2013 Standard, you may be justifiably disappointed that these features are not included, so maybe you shouldn’t read this chapter because it may create a strong desire to upgrade. If you are still curious, please ...