17. Collaborating with Visio
In This Chapter
• How can I use SharePoint to collaborate with others?
• How can I use co-authoring tools?
• How will commenting tools benefit me?
• How can I use ink and markup tools in my drawings?
• How can I make sure my drawing does not reveal private information?
As you work with a Visio diagram, you can collaborate with others in a variety of ways. Visio 2013 has made it even easier for you to gather input from other people through commenting and instant messaging features that work well with SharePoint. Co-authoring tools are an important new SharePoint 2013 feature, and this chapter shows you how to use them.
Tools such as Ink and Track Markup that have been traditionally used for collaboration are still ...