Form ever follows function.
—Louis Henri Sullivan
O! call back yesterday, bid time return.
Answer me in one word.
In this chapter you’ll:
• Construct programs modularly from methods.
• Create new methods.
• Pass information between methods.
• Learn simulation techniques that employ random-number generation.
• Understand how the visibility of identifiers is limited to specific regions of programs.
• Use method overloading and
• Use debugger commands for entering and exiting methods and for continuing program execution.