You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Basic LINQ concepts.
• How to query an array using LINQ.
• How to sort an array in ascending or descending order using LINQ.
• How to perform transformations on the results of a LINQ query.
• How to select a portion of the properties for each object in a query result.
• How to create new objects as the result of a LINQ query.
• How a LINQ query executes only when you iterate over the results—a concept called deferred execution.