Follow these steps to configure VXLAN networking:
- Navigate to Networking & Security | Installation | Host Preparation.
- In the center pane, select a cluster. You can perform one of the following actions:
- Click the Actions button in the center pane and select Configure VXLAN
- Right-click the cluster name and click Actions | Select Configure VXLAN
- Click the Not Configured link or the Actions gear icon | and select Configure VXLAN:
- Select the applicable Switch (vSphere Distributed Switch); in our example, it's RegionA01-vDS-COMP.
Make sure all the uplinks in the vDS are tagged with VLAN for VTEP. NSX will use ...