Working with vCloud roles
Let's talk about roles and what they can do for you.
You need a user or a group to which you want to give a different role. Roles can be assigned to users and groups.
Working with roles is split into two sections: creating the role and using it.
Perform the following steps to create a new role:
- Make a list of all the actions that the user should be able to do.
- Make a list of all the actions that the user should not be able to do.
- Log in to vCloud as
- Navigate to System | Administration | Roles.
- Check if one of the preconfigured roles is satisfying the requirements.
- If not, check what role is closed and copy this role by right-clicking on the role and choosing Copy to.
- If no ...