Deploying the Orchestrator Appliance
After downloading the Orchestrator Appliance, we need to deploy it. In the following steps, we will show you how to do this in vCenter and with VMware Workstation.
Deploying the Appliance with vCenter
To make the best use of Orchestrator, its best to deploy it into your vSphere infrastructure. For this, we deploy it with vCenter.
- Open your vSphere Web Client and log in.
- Select a host or cluster that should host the Orchestrator Appliance.
- Right-click the Host or Cluster and select Deploy OVF Template.
- The deploy wizard will start and ask you the typical OVF questions:
- Accept the EULA
- Choose the VM name and the VM folder where it will be stored
- Select the storage and network it should connect to. Make sure that you select ...