As logs and errors go well together, let's use them. We will improve the InstallFreshVM workflow to catch errors, as follows:
- Open the InstallFreshVM workflow for editing.
- Click on Schema and open the Log toolbox.
- Drag a System Error element onto the Create simple virtual machine element.
- You will see that System Error connects itself to the Create simple virtual machine element with a dashed red line. This is the error line.
- Click on the edit symbol of the Create simple virtual machine element and have a look at the Exception tab. You will find that a new attribute called errorCode is linked to the element. Check out the IN-parameters of the System Error element. You will also find the errorCode attribute here. These were automatically ...