- Log in to vCenter and navigate to the Home page. Click on the Update Manager icon:
- Click on the Manage tab | ESXi Images tab, and then click on Import ESXi Image..., as depicted in the following screenshot:
- Click on Browse and navigate to the file on the local machine, as depicted in the following screenshot:
- Provide a suitable name and click on the Host Upgrade radio button:
- Select the appropriate ESXi image file earlier ...
Get VMware vSphere 6.5 Cookbook - Third Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.