- Run the migration assistant on the source PSC. For instructions, read the Running VMware Migration Assistant recipe.
- Run the VCSA 6.7 installer from a machine other than the source PSC.
Migrate – Stage 1: Deploy appliance:
- On the vCenter Server Appliance 6.7 Installer - Stage 1: Deploy Appliance screen, click Migrate.
- On the Introduction screen, click Next to continue.
- Accept the End user license agreement and click Next to continue.
- On the Connect to source server screen, supply the FQDN/IP address of the source Windows machine running the PSC and the SSO Administrator credentials. Click Next to continue: ...