1. N. Hingorani and L. Gyugyi, Understanding FACTS: Concepts and Technology of Flexible AC Transmission Systems, IEEE Press, 2000.
2. Y. H. Song and A. T. Johns, Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS), IEE, 1999.
3. E. Acha, C. R. Fuerte-Esquivel, H. Ambriz-Perez, and C. Angeles-Camacho, FACTS: Modelling and Simulation in Power Networks, Wiley, 2004.
4. E. Acha, V. G. Agelidis, O. Anaya-Lara, and T. J. E. Miller, Power Electronic Control in Electrical Systems, Newnes, 2002.
5. R. M. Mathur and R. Varma, Thyristor-Based FACTS Controllers for Electrical Transmission Systems, Wiley/IEEE, 2002.
6. X. P. Zhang, C. Rehtanz, and B. Pal, Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control, Springer-Verlag, 2006.
7. N. Hatziargyriou, H. Asano, R. Iravani, and C. Marnay, “Microgrids,” IEEE Power and Energy Magazine, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 78–94, July/August 2007.
8. H. Akagi, E. H. Watanabe, and M. Arades, Instantaneous Power Theory and Applications to Power Conditioning, Wiley/IEEE, 2007.
9. T. Larsson, A. Edris, D. Kidd, and F. Aboytes, “Eagle Pass Back-to-Back Tie: A Dual Purpose Application of Voltage Source Converter Technology,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, vol. 3, pp. 1686–1691, July 2001.
10. J. Arillaga, High Voltage Direct Current Transmission, IEE Power Engineering Series 6, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., 1983.
11. V. Sood, HVDC and FACTS Controllers: Applications of Static Converters in Power Systems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004.
12. O. Wasynczuk and ...