The following are the steps to create VCHA. First, create the VCHA network. This is a VM port group that the active VCSA, the passive VCSA, and the witness communicate and replicate on. They can be attached to your existing vSwitch or an independent vSwitch:
- Log in to your VCSA using vSphere Web Client.
- Click on your host, then go to the Configure tab. Click on Virtual switches under Networking.
- Click on the Add host networking button.
- Select Virtual Machine Port Group and click Next.
- Select the existing switch and click Next.
- Enter the VCHA network for the Network label and click Next.
- Review the settings and click Finish.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for your other hosts:
Now that we have created the VCHA network port group on all ...