The first step is to download the HCIBench software:
- Go to https://labs.vmware.com/flings/hcibench.
- Download the HCIBench<version>.ova file.
Now, deploy the controller VM and perform the following steps:
- Log in to vSphere Web Client.
- Navigate to the Hosts and Clusters view, then right-click on your cluster and select Deploy OVF Template.
- In the wizard, browse and select the HCIBench<version>.ova file we downloaded earlier. Click on Next.
- Enter the name of the new VM and select the desired datacenter. Click on Next.
- Select the desired host or cluster. Click on Next.
- Review the details and click on Next.
- Read the license agreement and click on Accept. Click on Next.
- Select thin provisioning for the disk format. Select the desired ...