- Create a variable of a bitfield type VkPipelineCreateFlags named additional_options through which provide additional pipeline creation options:
- Disable optimization: specifies that the created pipeline won't be optimized, but the creation process may be faster
- Allow derivatives: specifies that other pipelines may be created from it
- Derivative: specifies that this pipeline will be created based on another, already created pipeline
- Create a variable of type std::vector<VkPipelineShaderStageCreateInfo> named shader_stage_create_infos. For each shader stage enabled in a given pipeline, add a new element to the shader_stage_create_infos vector, specifying the stage's parameters. At least the vertex shader stage must be present ...
Get Vulkan Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.