1. Daniel Goleman, Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ (New York: Bantam Books, 1995).
2. Margaret J. Wheatley, Leadership and the New Science: Discovering Order in a Chaotic World, 2nd ed. (San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler, 1999), pp. 173–175.
1. Pauline Rose Clance and Suzanne Imes, “The Imposter Phenomenon in High-Achieving Women: Dynamics and Therapeutic Intervention,” Psychotherapy Theory, Research and Practice 15(3) (1978): 241.
2. Jean Hollands, Same Game, Different Rules: How to Get Ahead Without Being a Bully Broad, Ice Queen, or Ms. Understood (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2002), p. xii.
3. Douglas M. McCracken, “Winning the Talent War for Women,” Harvard Business Review 78 (November/December 2000): ...