In This Chapter:
• Which Tools Are Best?
• Google Wave
• Yahoo Pipes
• Assorted Open Source Tools from Google
• Miscellaneous Productivity Tools
• The MIT SIMILE Project
• Web 2.0 Applications and Product Suites
• Build Automation and Testing Tools
• Benchmarking Tools
• Source Code Management Tools
• Using DTrace for Web 2.0 Applications
• Industry Perspective and Business Focus
In this chapter, we’ll look at several “no coding required” tools for improving your productivity, and tools for building frameworks, and that let you write unit tests for testing your code. Although many of these tools are not considered Web 2.0 tools, they’re included here because developing Web 2.0 applications often requires ...