Most companies have a website and a pair of native apps that work as separate entities. In this course, mobile web expert Max Firtman shows you how to integrate and support each platform. You’ll learn how native apps can communicate with websites and how this solves a range of problems and creates a richer user experience. Web and mobile developers alike will benefit from this timely addition to Firtman’s Mobile Web App Development Video Learning Path.
- Solve the web app multiple-log-in issue with web app session sharing
- Learn how to let users browse web content from a native app
- Incorporate the use of links in native apps with tools like Intents, Universal Links, and App Links
- Discover ways to index app content into Google Search and Apple Siri.
- Explore methods that link google search results to the app instead of the website
- Practice setting semantic data on Siri and Google Now from an app
- Learn to advertise apps from on websites without harming performance or search ranking
- Show web content on apps using WebViews, SafariViewController and Chrome Custom Tabs
Maximiliano Firtman, founder of ITMaster Professional Training, is a mobile+web developer, trainer, speaker, writer, and Adobe Community Champion.
- Title: Web & Native Working Together
- Release date: January 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491950890
You might also like
Design Patterns in the Real World, an Analysis-Based Approach
Alan Holub takes coders deep into the reality of Gang-of-Four design patterns, those reusable guides to …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …